- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense
2. Link to Third-Party Websites:
3. Disclaimer of Representation and Warranties
- You specifically acknowledge and agree that your use of this site and the services found at this site shall be at your own risk and that this site and the services found at this site are provided “as is”, “as available” and “with all faults”. TWAI, its officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, statutory, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. TWAI, its officers, directors, employees, and agents make no representations or warranties about (i) the accuracy, completeness, or content of this site, (ii) the accuracy, completeness, or content of any sites linked (through hyperlinks or otherwise) to this site, and/or (iii) the services found at this site or any sites linked (through hyperlinks or otherwise) to this site, and TWAI assumes no liability or responsibility for the same. In addition, you specifically acknowledge and agree that no oral or written information or advice provided by TWAI, its officers, directors, employees, or agents (including without limitation its sales or customer service representatives) will (i) constitute legal or financial advice or (ii) create a warranty of any kind with respect to this site or the services found at this site, and users should not rely on any such information or advice. The foregoing disclaimer of representations and warranties shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law, and shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement or your use of this Site or the Services found at this Site.
4. Governing Law
- All services provided by TWAI may only be used for lawful purposes. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of the State.
5. Terms and Termination
- Company reserves the right to cancel the service at any time. Company reserves the right to refuse service and /or access to its servers to anyone. Company does not allow any of the following content to be stored on its servers.
6. Illegal Material
- Including copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files, and any material in violation of any Federal, State or Local regulation.
7. Intellectual/Proprietary Rights
- This site is designed and developed by TWAI and constitutes the proprietary, intellectual and confidential information of TWAI. It shall be solely the property of TWAI. The customer has no proprietary right on any product of TWAI.
8. Limited Liability
- In no event shall TWAI or customer be liable or obligated under any section of this agreement or under contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for (i) any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, lost profits or lost or corrupted data or interrupted use (ii) cost of procurement of substitute goods, technology or services. In no event will the total aggregate liability of either party for any claims, losses, or damages arising under this agreement, whether in contract or tort, including negligence, exceed the total amount paid by each party to the other party during the twelve (12) month period preceding the date of the claim giving rise to the action.
9. Contact Information
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (248) 793-0000
- U.S. Mail: TWAI, LLC
- 24209 Northwestern Hwy.
- Suite 200
- Southfield, MI 48075